It’s time to kick-off the season with the 11th Spring Lone Star Nationals! This car and truck show is a multi day event from March 11-13, 2022 in Fort Worth, Texas at the Texas Motor Speedway.It’s been a long journey and there’s no better place to host our first event of the hot roddin’ year than in the Lone Star state.
General Admission Tickets are $25.00 and $20.00 if you are a Goodguys member.
- Over 2,000 Rods, Customs, Classics, Muscle Cars and Trucks thru ’87
- All-New LMC Truck Ultimate Showcase (see below)
- Goodguys AutoCross – Featuring 16 car “Lone Star Shootout”
- Team Texas Stock Car Rides – NASCAR Limo Rides and 4-lap Stock Car Rides – additional fee required. Stock car rides will be Friday only. Limo will run Friday and Sunday.
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition
- Burn Out Competition
- Swap Meet & Cars 4 Sale Corral
- Kids Zone – Free Arts and crafts, games, prizes & more!
- Kids Model Make and Take on Saturday 1pm and Sunday 11am
- All American Sunday welcoming American made or powered vehicles of all years
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
May 12, 2023-May 13, 2023This C10 truck show is May 12-13, 2023 at the Texas Motor Speedway in Forth Worth, Texas. 2023 ClassicParts.com C10 Nationals presented by Chevrolet Performance Event Schedule Event Registration includes admission for one 1947-2023 Chevrolet or GMC Truck, SUV or 4×4 and two (2) adults for Friday and Saturday. All registrations are $60 until April 28, 2023, registrations after that Read more...