Cruisin’ Grand Car Cruise is every Friday night during the summer from 4:00-9:00pm in Escondido.
We call it Hot Rod Heaven!
Cruisin’ Grand is honored to be called one of the best cruises in the country. We try to keep it simple, and focus only on what works with our community history, i.e. 1973 and earlier American-made Classics, Customs, Vintage, Muscle, and Hot Rods cruising Grand Ave, just like they did 50-60- years ago, on a Friday night, hopefully shoulder-to-shoulder with a date!
We invite those same cars to park on Grand Avenue and side streets and enjoy the early 50’s setting of downtown Escondido.
Events & Information
– Parking for event-era cars is on Grand Avenue and side streets, from Escondido to Ivy Street.
– “Reserved” parking area for local/regional 73 and earlier American made Car Clubs who pre-reserve a night.
– Awards weekly for five selected cars. No pre-registration. No fees. Just fun!
– Restaurants cafes, pubs, specialty retail stores open late.
– Family-friendly features Hula Hoops, Name That Tune contests, and more.
– Information booth at event at Grand & Broadway
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
No listings were found matching your selection. Something missing? Why not add a listing?.