Event Category: Car Show
Billetproof is back with one-of-a-kind events, live bands, great vendors, and the sickest 64 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet. We will be limiting attendance to 1000 vehicles, so register early! There will be no exceptions this year.
Billetproof Nor Cal – September 14, 2019
1201 West Tenth St.
- Spectator entrance opens at 8am (Spectator entry is $10 Free for kids under 13 and police, fire & active military with proper ID)
- Indoor vendor and artist booths (check the Vendor Info section for details)
- Pinstripe panel jam
- Live bands playing throughout the day!
- Pin-Up Contest
- Our famous trophies awarded in many categories!
- Swap Meet
- Dirt Track Racing at the Fairgrounds on Sat. Night (separate admission)
Registration is $30 if RECEIVED by Sept 1, 2019. After that and at the gate it’s $35. Do not count on being able to register at the event! PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens! Entry confirmation will be mailed approx 1 month before the event. Billetproof goes on rain or shine! No refunds. See you there!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
January 7, 2024, 8:00 am-10:00 amThis Cars and Coffee type event meets on the 1st Sunday of every month at 5779 Lone Tree Way by Starbucks from 8:00am-10:00am. After hanging out there is a cruise through town to Red Robin. Read more...